Thursday, May 27, 2010

Baby: Pasta and Broccoli in Cheesesauce

Since my little one has decided that she's big now, and since I'm fed up with cooking special baby-pap every day and feeding it to the dog because "la signorina" does not like it, I started cooking for her the grown-up way. This way, we both can eat it and I do not have to cook several meals. All I have to do is add salt to my plate afterwards, as i cook without salt. Today we were to use up the broccoli:

broccoli
cream-cheese of any kind you like (we used stracchino), milk
pasta



Cook pasta, at the same time cook broccoli until soft (I did it in water, which pretty much kills all the vitamins, so steaming might be a better idea). Melt cheese in pan, add milk until you have a creamy sauce. Add broccoli and pour over pasta.










Broccoli is good for you!

0 comments:

Post a Comment

 
Wordpress Theme by wpthemescreator .
Converted To Blogger Template by Anshul .