Tuesday, May 18, 2010

Introducing the pink kitchen

The name of my blog

The pink kitchen: Actually, it's not pink. I mean, the kitchen isn't. The tiles are a lovely marbled color of grey, pink and whitish, the same goes for the floor, and the walls are painted bright pink for the lower half and white for the upper half. I'll add pics tomorrow, right now it's already dark outside.

The disasters: Actually, my cooking isn't so bad. There are some minor disasters now and then, but most of what goes on in here is edible and quite tasty. Since I like cooking and baking, I thought I'd share it with you. Please do not expect to find very detailed information on grams / ml - especially when it comes to pasta-sauce I go by intuition, experience and what's left in the fridge and pantry.

Enjoy!

0 comments:

Post a Comment

 
Wordpress Theme by wpthemescreator .
Converted To Blogger Template by Anshul .