Tuesday, October 12, 2010

Mealplan 9 - 15 october 2010

Saturday: We had a dinner-invitation to some friends' place. It was really good: Antipasti, Fusilli with mushroom-sauce and roast.
Sunday: I went out to a small Trattoria with a friend who's visiting from Germany. I had Filetto di baccalà (deep-fried cod) and Spaghetti Carbonara (Spaghetti with pancetta-egg-sauce).
Monday: Pasta with pancetta-zucchini-creamcheese-sauce
Tuesday: Lentil-Soup with Wieners
Wednesday: My friend comes over and she's cooking (well, she's using my place to invite some other people as well, so I'll leave it to her to cook. Lazy lazy Miriam)
Thursday: Cauliflower-Spinach-Beef-Curry
Friday: Tortellini al forno

0 comments:

Post a Comment

 
Wordpress Theme by wpthemescreator .
Converted To Blogger Template by Anshul .