Wednesday, October 6, 2010

Smoked Haddock (Cod) and Pasta in Parsley Sauce

After yesterday's CBC-meal didn't go very well I was anxious to prepare something better tonight. Well, little did I know.... This seems to not be my cook-week at all. Actually I think it was alright, just that I didn't like it very much. The recipe calls for Thyme, and I just found out I do not like that taste.

Well, I made some pictures anyway and I'll share the recipe!

Here's the cookbook. Since this was the only recipe that inspired me and since it turned out to be inspiring, but bad-tasting, that book is useless. Anybody wants it, I'll ship it to you. I think it's quite a nice cookbook, but I'm just not a fan of seafood or elaborate fish-dishes. It's: Linda Doeser "Fabulous Fish in minutes - Quick and healthy inspirations for every meal", Lorenz Books, 1998 (recipe on page 53)


Here are the pages from the book and the close-up of ingredients and preparations. I'm too lazy to type it out. 





Variations I made: I couldn't get Haddock. Nobody seemed to know that fish, so I bought cod instead. Left out the bay leaf and didn't add almonds after cooking.

Here's my plate. Doesn't look that bad, does it?




0 comments:

Post a Comment

 
Wordpress Theme by wpthemescreator .
Converted To Blogger Template by Anshul .