Sunday, September 19, 2010

Mealplan 11 - 17 september 2010

So, here's what we've been eating sat. 11 september to Friday 17 sept. 2010 (I just copied it from the post below and changed what we ate on Tuesday)

Saturday: Chili con Carne with homemade baguette
Sunday: Wiener Schnitzel, fried potatoes and salad
Monday: Bucatini Amatriciana
Tuesday: Gnocchi with melted butter and parmesan-cheese
Wednesday: Homemade Agnolotti with salsiccia-funghi-filling
Thursday: Something Indian or Chinese - my man is not home, so I can cook with spices and veggies. And I did make veal-spinach-curry with rice!
Friday: My sister is coming to visit me in Rome and I'll take her out to Pizza :-)). Nope, it didn't happen, as she went out with some guy to dance Salsa. Hubby and I stayed home and had some pasta with salsiccia, spinach and cream.

0 comments:

Post a Comment

 
Wordpress Theme by wpthemescreator .
Converted To Blogger Template by Anshul .